Make the Shift!
Dr. Zúñiga wrote AD/HD Generation: Holistic Ways to Support Children to address concerns about risky prescription drugs being used with children, and to support all parents in making the shift to a more holistic approach to their children’s wellness.
The book is now available as a user-friendly guide explaining different approaches parents can explore to best support their children’s well-being. It includes step-by-step, do-able tools and practices to strengthen family relationships, ease communication and get things done in a way that allows parents and kids to settle into a more open, loving and collaborative space together.
This book "is excellent, clear, well-written, informed, humane. It will help thousands of kids. I'm sure of it." J.M., Book Reviewer ~ CA
"The book has been extremely helpful. I have a 2 year old and an 8 year old and I'm finding the information invaluable and love the tools/resources that you give so far... I came to Texas feeling overwhelmed as a mother and your book has enabled me to find my center again as a mother!" J.L., Parent ~ OH
Widen the view. Save time. Save Money.
This book was inspired by parents and is written for parents. It answers questions to help parents do what's best for their children. It gives parents the tools they need to balance and nourish all five aspects of children's wellness: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and energetic. For parents who want something more than prescription medications can offer on their own, this guidebook is your road map to success!
Decades of useful practice and research wisdom are in this comprehensive guidebook that:
- overviews facts & controversies about children's diagnoses
- overviews controversies & concerns about prescriptions for children
- shares reliable information about holistic health
- answers questions about holistic health & wellness options
- tells you what many doctors don’t or won’t
- provides a road map for supporting children's wholeness - their physical, mental, emotional, spiritual & energetic wellbeing
- gives easy-to-use examples, tables & charts
- offers practical tools for positive change
Copyright © 2010-2012 by Cecilia Zuniga. All rights reserved, content and images.